April 20, 2017 / InvestmentSeminar "Accident on manufacture: the algorithm of actions of the employer, the investigation by the State labour Inspectorate, the judicial practice"may 23, 2017 will be a seminar "Accident on manufacture: the algorithm of actions of the employer, the investigation by the State labour Inspectorate, the judicial practice". The seminar will cover all aspects of the organization upon the occurrence of an accident. Exclusive prepared material will allow to expand the boundaries of the zone of attention (and understanding) specialist or Manager in this area.
The seminar program is divided into three blocks, each of which forms a General picture:
1) independent action of the organization where the accident happened,
2) accident investigation of the State of labour inspection,
3) judicial dispute resolution and judicial settlement of claims of the victim.
Workshop participants will be able to trace the whole sequence of actions the employer from receiving the message about the accident to the court's decision on the claim of the victim, and ask the pressing issues of practice.
• The representative of the State labour inspection in Krasnodar Krai (Department of supervision and control on labor protection);
• E. A. Dace, PhD, associate Professor of criminal law and criminology, Kuban state University, associate Professor of management and marketing, Krasnodar regional Institute of agribusiness. A practicing lawyer since 2000 (representing the interests of individuals and legal entities in civil and arbitration proceedings; protection of interests of physical and legal persons in proceedings on cases of administrative offences; labor disputes, etc.);
• S. S. Bardejov, teacher of the ANO "Center of training, retraining and advanced training "Kuban", specialist on labor protection.
The cost of participation for one student in the workshop is
• 6900 RUB (at the time of filing until 21 April)
• 7900 RUB (when applying to 05 may)
• 8900 RUB. (when applying to 17 may).
The application form for participation in the seminar to send to 17.05.2017 to the following address:
email@example.com in two formats:
1) certified by the chief accountant and the seal (scanned copy),
2) in Word format.
Information about the enrollment of participants in the training group needs to specify by phone: 8(861) 298-12-68, 298-12-69, 298-12-70
After the seminar, each participant will receive a certificate.
The event is held 23.05.2017 from 10-00 to 17-00 at the address:
Krasnodar, street Northern, 490 (business center "Kutuzovskiy", 11 floor).